Hello, friends welcome to our blog Of course, you have already blocked someone on your Instagram account. Because he/she gave annoying reactions to your photos or because you did not want your ex-girlfriend or friend or sibling to continue to follow you, for example. Blocking was, therefore, a good solution. However, if you want to give this person access to your photos again, you can easily unblock them. In this how-to, we explain how you can unblock someone (steps for an Android device). SO we have prepared some steps for your query How to unblock someone on Instagram App.
- 1 How to unblock someone on Instagram App ( Quick 6 steps only)
- 1.1 1) STEP 1 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
- 1.2 2) STEP 2 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
- 1.3 3) STEP 3 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
- 1.4 4) STEP 4 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
- 1.5 5) STEP 5: CONFIRM THE UNBLOCKED
- 1.6 6) STEP 6: UNBLOCK CONFIRMED
- 1.7 Share this:
How to unblock someone on Instagram App ( Quick 6 steps only)
1) STEP 1 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
Go to your profile page and tap the top right icon on the three lines above each other. A menu is displayed and at the bottom right you see SETTINGS. Tap this.
2) STEP 2 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
In the settings menu, scroll down until you reach “Privacy and security”. There you will see “Blocked accounts”.
3) STEP 3 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
With blocked accounts, you get an overview of all the people you have ever blocked. In my example, that is the Facebook account 🙂
4) STEP 4 for How to unblock someone on Instagram
Now tap the person you want to unblock. Now tap the blue bar to unblock.
5) STEP 5: CONFIRM THE UNBLOCKED
Instagram will first ask whether you are sure that you want to unblock the person. Of course because otherwise, you would not do this 🙂
6) STEP 6: UNBLOCK CONFIRMED
You will now receive confirmation that the unblocking has been canceled. That does not mean that you automatically follow this person again. If the user is private then you must submit a request to be able to follow him. That way, the user knows that you have blocked him or her … Users with a public profile must also be followed, but no request is made for this. The person in question will also notice in this case that he has a new follower (at least if he/she reads his / her reports).
Conclusion How to unblock someone on Instagram app
There are several reasons why you might want to unblock someone on the Instagram app, but if you ever decide to do it, you now know how to do it and what happens next. Have you ever had to block someone on Instagram? Let us know in the comments.